Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome to Social Media Marketing


Hello class!

I want to welcome you to Social Media Marketing Fall 2012.  Social media is really becoming a mainstream part of our lives and it is important for you as business professionals to both understand it, and to leverage it.  Do remember that although we have fun, we must still work hard, we will have quizzes and homework assignments so I will be keeping you busy.  Everything will be done online so you must have reliable access to the internet you should also bring with you a "thumb" drive to save any work, as the lab computers do not allow you to save anything.

It is important for you to purchase and have the required text as soon as possible.  The text, The Social Media Bible, is readily available online and as an eBook.
 
As always, please don't hesitate to ask questions.  In fact, I encourage you to communicate with me as much as possible and express any concerns right away.  The best way to reach me out of class is by email jenn.guignard@gmail.com but you can find all of my contact information on the syllabus.
 
Again, I'm looking forward to meeting each of you and to a great class!
Thanks
Jeannette
 
Dr. S. Jeannette Guignard
UCR Instructor
Social Media Marketing





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, now I am following you!