Wednesday, November 7, 2012

VLOGs Implementing Video

Hello class

I hope that everyone has had a great week.  I hope that everyone enjoyed working on their VLOGs.  I want to introduce you to another helpful website that can provide a lot of information on social media topics, especially pertaining to blogs. 

Please read this brief article that outlines the pros and cons of incorporating video into your blog. 

http://www.dailyblogtips.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-using-video-in-your-site-or-blog/

We'll talk  a lot more in detail today in class... see you soon!

Dr. G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι'll right away grab yoսг rss as I cаn't in finding your e-maіl subscription hyperlink
or newssletteг service. Do you'veany? Please permit me know so thɑt I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Heге is myy blog - blog site

Anonymous said...

Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website.
Keep up the good writing.

my web blog - test questions and answers

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, as
i want enjoyment, since this this web site conations really
nice funny material too.

Heere is mmy web site :: studio grafico a savona